Some colourized photo's

This has been one of my favorite WWII pictures since I used it in my set of Force Specific Backgrounds in CMFI. Nasty character, indeed.

I even tried to use it as my avatar on this forum, but I wanted the Bren to be in the picture as well - and then it ended up being too detailed for avatar use.

And actually I much prefer the one I have now (does anyone know if there´s a story to it?)

10644263_598048516991611_153851766487364

Regarding the colourized photos in general:

I really like them, thanks for sharing.

But jeez, people should go easy on the "shouting" in the web: I will surely LOOK AT THEM!! But I wouldn´t exactly call them mind blowing. No matter how many exclamation marks they use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by umlaut

Regarding the colourized photos in general:

I really like them, thanks for sharing.

But jeez, people should go easy on the "shouting" in the web: I will surely LOOK AT THEM!! But I wouldn´t exactly call them mind blowing. No matter how many exclamation marks they use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

It's probably a cultural thing. When an American says something is "mindblowing" or "jaw dropping", I assume that it's probably ok to take a look, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

A bit like when they keep shouting OH MY GOD when they notice something out of the ordinary.

That being said, they are very interesting photos.

is there any reason with this chap is a nasty piece of work? He's got an expression which looks like he's just been asked to say 'cheese'!

I guess it's a bit like some people are terrified of clowns, others just think they're funny... In this case, I'm seeing something in his facial expression that maybe you don't. Not saying my idea is more correct than yours, I just find his expression deeply disturbing.

I guess it's a bit like some people are terrified of clowns, others just think they're funny... In this case, I'm seeing something in his facial expression that maybe you don't. Not saying my idea is more correct than yours, I just find his expression deeply disturbing.

What, that soldiers aren't allowed to smile?  :rolleyes: