Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I installed SC WW1 with the latest patches (1.07) and was able to get it running. I then installed Breakthrough and its latest patch (1.05) and attempted to get it running...but nothing happens after I launch the application.

 

I have tried:

  • Running as administrator
  • Running Troubleshoot compatibility
  • Disabling my antivirus (Avast)

All to no avail.

 

Help!

 

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me expand upon that...

 

  • I compared the SC.ini file for SC WW1 with the SC.ini file for SC WW1 Breakthrough and found that original_screen_width, original_screen_height, window_width, and window_height were all set to 0. So I set them to match those in SC WW1 (1280, 1024, 1024, 768 respectively). No difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×