Is CMFI up to date ?

10$ is no deal breaker, in the last two days i spend maybe twice as much as the bundle would coast on other leisure time stuff... :D

Its just that i dont want to support BFC's laziness in updating the installers.

Edited by Wiggum15

Just to let you know i contacted the helpdesk about this:

And now look what the store page for the CMFI+GL Bundle says since yesterday: :)

This bundle includes both "Combat Mission Fortress Italy" and the first module, "Gustav Line", in one attractive money-saving package!
This bundle uses the v2.0 Engine until we have a chance to update it.
Until that time we have discounted this bundle an additional $10 so that you can upgrade to v3.0 without further costs.

Thanks Steve !

Edited by Wiggum15

Patience. I think it is simply a matter that BF feels can wait until their next CMFI project so they kill two birds with one stone. Why tackle the creation of the master loader for CMFI when you know eventually there is a module coming? Resource management is one thing BF is good at.

Yeah, a few times now, I've had my cc out and the order screen in front of me for CMFI. I've held off though, because I want to wait for the family to be complete with all the upgrades included in One-Download-to-Rule-Them-All format.

• 1 month later...