[WIP] Juju's TweakedUI v4 (final)

Juju

I've finally fully upgraded my CM:BN game and I, naturally, just had to update my UI one final time.
Simply 'updating' got out of hand rather quickly and we're now looking at a complete overhaul to bring the entire UI up to 'Red Thunder UI' standards.

There are still several behind-the-scene elements to tackle, but here's a preview of what's coming (click the pic for the original, much less blurry, image).

Juju%27s%20TweakedUI%20v4%20%28final%29_

By the way, I could still use one more tester! Who's game?

Edited by Juju

Thanks Dennis! As a tester you just need to have a set of eyes and play the game. Then you keep a lookout for anything out of place. You may also offer suggestions to improve stuff. If you're up for it drop me a mail!

Edited by Juju

Pleased to see you had to update your UI one final time  :D

Clicking the full image displays the detail very well and your update looks great.

Your out of hand rather quickly... complete overhaul will be enjoyed by many upon release.

UI mods are literally 'in your face' all the time ... while you play the game.

Looking at your UI mods makes for a very pleasant experience.

Thanks,

Buzz

I guess this going to work with CMBN- CW-MG Ver 3.11 game engine 3?

"Edit"  Never mine the above question  I see down in the corner what it covers.

Looks great.

Regards

Lane :)

Edited by Zane

Looks spectacular. It says that it includes the VP. But I saw no icon for AT-bunkers (which I have in a scenario I'm making). Sorry, no time to test it :(

Sure, I've just finished those last night. But there's only so much room on the preview picture. Everything up to- and including the vehicle pack is in there.

Are you going to work on BS?

Sorry, no. Modern warfare is just not my thing.

I was hoping you'd get around to this, juju. Looks fantastic as all your mods do!

One question...in the german small arms section, what's the weapon immediately above the 'schreck? I don't recognize it, and don't recall ever seeing it in game. A heavy machine gun or 20mm used in an A/C maybe?

Sure, I've just finished those last night. But there's only so much room on the preview picture. Everything up to- and including the vehicle pack is in there.

Great, thanks.

You'll never know about modern warfare. I wasn't interested at all at first, but bought the game because...well, it's a CM-game :)

I don't regret it one bit. I enjoy the challenge of learning a new way to think about tactics. But if you're not inclined, cool nonetheless :)

I guess the stock UI in BS is much better than previous titles, but some Juju magic is never a bad thing.

One question...in the german small arms section, what's the weapon immediately above the 'schreck? I don't recognize it, and don't recall ever seeing it in game.

It's the mitrailleuse Reibel MAC 31. A French (7.5mm) machinegun, mounted on one or more of those French funnies introduced in the VP.

Honestly it isn't my thing either. HOWEVER once you play CMBS you suddenly change your opinion...I can't recommend it highly enough to WW2 only wargamers.

Looks great. Just one quick query. The same as your CMRT UI mod, the German Kar98 has two different completely different silhouettes. One for the scoped version (darker brown) and one for the others. Reason? Thoughts?

No particular reason but for the fact I had two separate textures to play with and several finished Kar98 models to choose from. And I do like a little variation. ;-)

Honestly it isn't my thing either. HOWEVER once you play CMBS you suddenly change your opinion...I can't recommend it highly enough to WW2 only wargamers.

That's the thing; I don't even actually play the games I already have (RT and BN) all that much. I practically only mod the things. Since May last year I've played one small H2H game (my first since 2004!) and before that I tested one of Umlaut's- and my own scenario. That's about it. And if I had to choose between the two time frames it'd be WW2 every time anyway. :-)

Just for fun i might try the demo, though, if there is one.

Wow Juju you already have an impeccable UI mod and oh BTW your UI Camo skins are the icing on the cake. Battlefront and the modders has given us many hours of enjoyment .

I have to echo what others have said pertaining to BS. NOT a modern warfare player. Thought it was somewhat interesting setting but was not going to pull the trigger on it. Bought it and have been wowed how good it is. Keep going back to play it but will always have a great affinity for WW2 setting.

and oh BTW your UI Camo skins are the icing on the cake.

Ooh, Bradley, you're in for a disappointment. Like with 'Red Thunder UI' the new background layout just doesn't work with all those camo schemes, so sadly they're no longer included.

Oh, I should have the options preview ready tomorrow. I've also finally tackled the only UI texture that, for some reason, I felt unconfortable modding. I tried to stay true to the original on this one. ;-)

Splash.jpg