Donetsk Airport map

Being away with only my tablet and  with the expert help of Bootie the file is now available at FGM.

www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/download/Donetz-airport-4550-x-2700attack.zip 

Have a good playing time. Thanks again for your renewed patience all along the WIP time.,

You can visualize a 3:30 minutes video of the battle of 1 hour I fought against the Russians attacking my airport positions. The setting of the forces is set at Medium. I think that a higher setting will slow the game and too many troops on the map will not help at all the player. Beside it will be unrealistic IMHO.

Still experimenting, I've only just started seriously looking at the AI in the CMx4 titles.....It's very powerful compared to CMx2 games like CM:SF & CM:A.

The one thing this game needs to perfect the 'Campaign Format' is persistent map damage IMHO, this would make massive & detailed maps like this one even more useable.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Still experimenting, I've only just started seriously looking at the AI in the CMx4 titles.....It's very powerful compared to CMx2 games like CM:SF & CM:A.

The one thing this game needs to perfect the 'Campaign Format' is persistent map damage IMHO, this would make massive & detailed maps like this one even more useable.

Amen to that!