Vega Force Small Scenario Released

I had posted this to the repository at the start of the week and so far it has not come up. I am not sure what is going on but thought I would post a link for anyone who is interested.

This is a small scenario, Ukrainian Special Forces vs Russians. Playable as UKR vs AI only. There are two AI plans for the Russians. I have not tested the scenario for H2H play. It might work and it might be terrible.

Here is the link:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ct81paat2vii58c/AACX3IZ0Rv5dyr9W1v0ibJnNa?dl=0

If you have any feedback please PM me.

Enjoy

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is a nice urban fight but I don't think it is well balanced for H2H play.

minor spoilers:

I only played it once but my impressions was that while Blue can make headway early once Red reinforcements start showing up things go poorly for Blue. While the AI plans can be structured so that Blue only encounters some of the enemy human players do a better job coordinating forces.

4 hours ago, IanL said:

It is a nice urban fight but I don't think it is well balanced for H2H play.

minor spoilers:

I only played it once but my impressions was that while Blue can make headway early once Red reinforcements start showing up things go poorly for Blue. While the AI plans can be structured so that Blue only encounters some of the enemy human players do a better job coordinating forces.

Yes but you have beaten @Bil Hardenberger … this makes you an extraordinary player 😉

15 hours ago, Bil Hardenberger said:

Okay, sounds like I’m going to have to play @IanL again sooner rather bam later to erase the stain of that last battle. ;)

Sounds good - I am not sure if I have time for a public write up but any time I am willing to add a game for you @Bil Hardenberger

14 hours ago, Heirloom_Tomato said:

As the creator of this scenario, seeing @Bil Hardenberger versus @IanL would be very entertaining for me! I will adjust for H2H if requested.

I am willing to take blue in this vs @Bil Hardenberger but to be honest I would rather play a different scenario instead. Playing scenarios blind is way more fun - IMHO.