Looking for huge scenarios

Another shameless plug!

You can find all these in the repository. Their scenarios I made as I rather enjoy large armoured brawls! :)

Schmiedestahl CMBN CW

Schnelle Truppen Angriff_v1 CMBN CW

A Bridgehead at Soloki CMBN US

Fire Brigade CMBN US

Studienka CMRT

Can anyone recommend any huge scenarios (2km x 2km or larger)?  Any module (CMBN, RT, FI, etc..).  I am aware of the places to look, but I am hoping that someone who like a wide area to maneuver like me has already figured out a list of good ones.  

olebouch

I am currently working on a HUGE project that should be finished early next week.  its called "Clash of Titans" which will throw some King Tigers against JSII, and JSI tanks.  I wont tell you a lot... but I have worked on it for about a month and a half.. It is a Hypothetical encounter between the 505 sPz.Abt. and the 31st Guards Heavy Tank Regiment.  (at work know and don't have my notes in front of me)  There are sub forces and goals for each side.. I have designed it to be played as German vs Soviet Forces or hopefully Head to Head.  When I upload it next week on the Repository.. hopefully I can get some play testers.

I spent about a week or two just on the map.. and many flavor objects to add a immersive detail from almost anywhere on the map. 

I have tried to use as many Real Life names as I could find for the correct Company I was using for the Germans.  Pz.Abt 505 and the Panzer grenadier Company I also used from the 24th Pz. Division.

The Scenario is not historically accurate but I wanted the players to feel immersed and feel as if this battle could have taken place.

x1 town.. German.. Refit & Repair area, a Depot area, and a Rail, telegraph building plus an area of local inhabitants and shops.

X1 Rail station

x1 Rail Storage area

X1 large Farm

x1 Village Russian side, basically rural within a somewhat forested area.  basic village but detailed. 

Rail bridge

Road bridge

somewhat hidden Ford location.  Located near a previous battle.

The lay of the land is of low lying land with an occasional bump.??  

Edited by GhostRider3/3