Any modules coming?

Bulge is.good and all that but i,ve been pretty shocked by the amount.of.people.saying.they have no.interest.in the ost front.sept 44 to.may 45. Courland, east prussia, seelow heights. Berlin. Konigsberg. Vienna,.budapest. i mean you.ve.got.to be kidding.me. of course i.love.early war, but the end.war has some of.tje greatest battles, along with some.of.the coolest kit. Plus we could then.lobby bfc.to make a.cross module that takes the allied bulge troops and.pits.them against.end.of war red army. Maybe with a few straggler wehrmacht units.pressed into.service.

@76mm,

Of course I do. Anyway, after the honeymoon, I will invite you out! Maybe by then her brother(s) have hacked the game and we can play a hotseat H2H game with some "bootleg" modules, Babushka makes a good pot of stew

as we toss back some of her uncle's hooch. And if we time your visit right, Paula is probably in a good mood. :D All is not lost...

Because we write what comes in mind, this one is from me;

Why we can´t edit our own posts after certain period of time? 

*Example*

Someone makes mod, and informs it in his made thread, where in first post is link to the mod. Post gets many replies and in some point starter of the thread/modder gets feedback that something is wrong with his mod, so modder corrects the issue and makes a post in his thread with link where the fixed version of the mod can be downloaded.

So, people, who rarely use the forum, but occasionally looks the mods section for something new, finds the modders thread and downloads the buggy mod, without knowing that there is fixed version in the page 45. He thinks that of course the newest/fixed version of the mod is in the first post, which is updated when needed.

Thats all folks.

Well ideally we would not have links to all and sundry locations in our threads but instead use an as yet hypothetical revamped repository where you could just update the download and everyone would be guaranteed to get the latest and greatest. 

Now we just need that new repository...

• 2 months later...

LOL Catholic - I am pretty sure the Pope would not be welcoming me.  Back to on topic: Testers are not allowed to make comments about fixes schedules etc.  So, even if I

Yes! the conflict between the Protestant loyalists and Catholics in N Ireland. Akthough I have vowed to buy only WW2 based CM games if Battlefront does a game on this conflict I will buy it!     Seriously though, I am really looking forward to the Bulge game but  I hope BF does at least one more eastern front nodule and hopefully two nodules.

Bulge is.good and all that but i,ve been pretty shocked by the amount.of.people.saying.they have no.interest.in the ost front.sept 44 to.may 45. Courland, east prussia, seelow heights. Berlin. Konigsberg. Vienna,.budapest. i mean you.ve.got.to be kidding.me. of course i.love.early war, but the end.war has some of.tje greatest battles, along with some.of.the coolest kit. Plus we could then.lobby bfc.to make a.cross module that takes the allied bulge troops and.pits.them against.end.of war red army. Maybe with a few straggler wehrmacht units.pressed into.service.

I agree. It would be a shame not to get some of the early war in Russia covered 41 and 42, The Panzers had their hands full with T-34's and KV's .

The scope of the war in Russia was immense, the bigest theatre by far. I have heard some say that The Red Army would have won eventually without any second front and it seems hard to argue otherwise.

they should make a new level like a big campaign operations in the eastern front or western front starting from 39-45 or 43-45, starting career mode with ranks also player will get medals after the battle
i really like using close combat buying system before the battle begin and make this combat mission like panzer elite game combine with close combat series .. aahh that's just my dream :)

Edited by --WOKI--

they should make a new level like a big campaign operations in the eastern front or western front starting from 39-45 or 43-45, starting career mode with ranks also player will get medals after the battle

i really like using close combat buying system before the battle begin and make this combat mission like panzer elite game combine with close combat series .. aahh that's just my dream :)

No. They really shouldn't. Because that would be entirely counter to their ethos.