Acquire visual aid wanted

rocketman

In CMBS there are so many weapons, systems and types of ammo that it makes my head spin from trying to memorize it all. I fail in doing so. Miserably. I have a suggestion for an acquire visual aid, so we don't have to stop play to check the manual every once in a while.

What if, when bringing up the acquire list, that all types of ammo that the acquiring squad, in its current state, can use for their current weapons. As well as AT/Javelin etc. The rest is in red. Greyed out is still used for stuff you can't carry.

A revamped Aquire menu would be great, as of now it is serviceable but nothing more, some visual cues would be helpful, perhaps dividing items in category columns, I don`t know if there is enough space to do that though 

Small arms visuals in general are somewhat neglected in CM`s user interface, except for soldier animations which were definitely improved since CMSF, I guess this is a consequence of assuming wargamers know this stuff by memory, and probably it`s true in many cases

There was a Mod for CMSF that turned small arms one color silhouettes into full representations of each weapon that added to the immersion, hope someone makes one for CMBS, as it is beyond my abilities (which are none)