I love this game.

Well, I fell in love with my first CM game - CMBN and with every patch and module/pack my love for it strengthened. I currently play with 3 mistresses, besides CMBN also CMRT and CMBS. When I switch between them I feel like I'm in the harem. Each mistress is different enough to another that I don't get bored 'cos I always find something new and different in each.  

;)

You might want to consider adding Fortress Italy.  It is nice having a Mediterranean type in the harem. :D   

I'm actually a super big fan of modern. I bought CM:BN and CM:RT, but I never had as much fun as I did with CM:SF and CM:BS is a return to that.

Me too. I own all the combat mission games since cm1, but modern is really my favorite area.

BS is in fact the best of all to me, although imho still needs some polishing and bug squashing.

If I have to find something in which shock force still stands out it's single player campaigns.

I actually have a lot of love for campaigns which follow a long and structured storyline. We even had branching, with some modules who would let you choose which way your task force would go. Or situation in which winning or losing a battle would put you in a different branch of the campaign.

I mean, years ago there was a lot of care for this kind of things, I think that the level of the campaigns since, substantially FI, has been declining constantly.

5 missions for side is too little for me (even if, you can say it's 15 mission overall which in the end isn't that bad), I would pay these games the extra dollar if they made longer campaigns, and more of them.

I hope they'll make something I saw the folks at DCS have started doing - DLC single player campaigns. A nice amount of playing hours with a 10ish$ tag would be a great option to me.