Separatist mod

Blimey

Have made some changes to the look of the Russians to represent unconventional forces. Made the helmets transparent. Ditto some of the pouches. Added some rag-tagging. Also mad use of some of Aris' RT faces. Credit to him.

As this mod replaces the Russian infantry it will have to be tagged for scenario creation only.

Should be ready in about a week or so.

BS1.jpg

BS3.jpg

BS4.jpg

BS2.jpg

Edited by Blimey

Antares73....thanks for the info. Guilty. But I wanted something that sets them apart from the conventional forces. Too close a resemblance and it's not worth it. Appreciate that may be frustrating for those wanting accuracy tho. I could probably reinstate some conventional camo.

Satan...thanks too. Useful attachments. Reinstating helmets causes some problems. May all have to have them to avoid artefacts. I'll look at it.

Antares73....thanks for the info. Guilty. But I wanted something that sets them apart from the conventional forces. Too close a resemblance and it's not worth it. Appreciate that may be frustrating for those wanting accuracy tho. I could probably reinstate some conventional camo.

Satan...thanks too. Useful attachments. Reinstating helmets causes some problems. May all have to have them to avoid artefacts. I'll look at it.

No sweat :) you are notre guilty of anything. You do this for créé afterall ! Latest look looks great !

No sweat :) you are not guilty of anything. You do this for free after all ! Latest look looks great !

Blimey...I Think these looks VERY NICE !

I'm currently working on a scenario with seperatists vs ukranians but unfortunatelly i'm using ukranian troops on both sides (standard vs digital camo)...

This MOD would have been perfect in this scenario i think but it will have to wait for the next one...My first scenario for CMBS is pretty much finished (the briefing screen and some more testing left to do).

Thanks for your MOD !  I will most certanly use it in the future... :)