Need a Little Help

Vanir Ausf B

I have it too. Win 64, I7 920, ATI 7979. Like I said in the thread in tech support, I also have this in the scen editor on a map I've been working on. 

Question: Do all the maps that are affected use the Ditch Lock function? I'm sure it's nothing, but I notice this quick battle map uses is, as does my map. My other maps that don't use it don't have any problem. 

OK I did not have the problem before patching to 1.01

When patched I have the problem.

Specs:

Win 7 64bit

AMD FX 8320 3.5GHz 8G RAM

Nvidia GTX 750Ti 2G

I have it in both the scenario editor and the QB meeting engagement.

Edited by Daroc

I have the problem as well.  On my machine if I use the editor and set the elevations, the "non direct" elevation numbers stay on screen and change very rapidly. In 3d preview mode I end up with an image the same as the OP. HOWEVER, if I change an elevation anywhere on the extreme left edge of the map, the "non direct" elevation numbers disappear and all the elevation corrects itself so the map appears normal. Changing any tile on the extreme left edge of the map corrects the problem for the whole map but only the extreme left. I can change the all elevations around on the whole map and they will be all bumpy and spikey but if I change one tile on the left the whole map is fixed.

My system specs are:

Windows 7 64 bit

AMD 7770

When I load that QB map in the editor it looks like the OP.

But if I load it when I set up a QB game it looks normal.

Specs:

Asus Z97 Maximus VII Gene with Intel Core i7-4790K OC @ 4x 4,6GHz
NVidia GeForce GTX 980 (347.52)
16 GB
Windows 8.1 64-bit
CMBS V1.01
Edited by sawomi