My New profile Picture

Beetle Baily, Phoenix Wright*, a weird pickle eating thing worshiped in the jungles of Borneo by even weirder pickle eating midget people**, Vladimir George Alfred W. E. Putin-Bush-Newman, the invisible-man.

*I only know Phoenix Wright 'cause I just happened to come across this a few weeks back while looking for Dr. Demento stuff on YouTube.

Mord.

**Yes, that would be you, Emrys...

Edited by Mord

Mord,

You got mine Right :)   Beetle Bailey in the Sunday Comics.

He is all ways driving the Sarge nut's  Like I do sometimes with my dumb Questions on this forum.

I am retiring for the night. Will watch that Youtube video Later.

Regards

Lane 

I know I got Emrys' right!

I used to read Beetle Baily along with Chuck Brown, Hagar the Horrible, Andy Capp, The Far Side, Garfield, BC, Cathy, Family Circus, and Mark Trail...I am probably missing some. Not sure if we had Calvin and Hobbs in our paper or not?

Speaking of Emrys, he grew up reading funny sandskrit in the Sunday Papyrus.

Mord.

Beetle Baily, Phoenix Wright*, a weird pickle eating thing worshiped in the jungles of Borneo by even weirder pickle eating midget people**, Vladimir George Alfred W. E. Putin-Bush-Newman, the invisible-man.

*I only know Phoenix Wright 'cause I just happened to come across this a few weeks back while looking for Dr. Demento stuff on YouTube.

Mord.

**Yes, that would be you, Emrys...

Haha that's a great video. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a great albeit strange game too, I am sure there's a ROM floating around somewhere give it a shot!

@mord,

Why don't you go eat another pickle. And speaking of Sunday comix, will there ever be another "Smiling Jack" let alone "Terry and the Pirates"? God that was a great strip. Among more recent offerings, I came to be very fond of "9 Chickweed Lane" and "Crankshaft" has its moments. "Bloom County" was marvelous, maybe the best of its generation. It lost a little when it morphed first into "Outlands" and then "Opus" but was still good enough that I always read it whenever I came across it.

Michael

Easy...Aloysius J. Snerd, formerly of Hoboken NJ, and Bruce...just Bruce—underwear model.

That reminds me, Emyrs used to model chastity belts, which in turn 'caused the 100 Years War—his refusal to wax beforehand was legendary in the abstinence community...and apparently pissed off the Plantaganets. Who knew a crotch like a fur trapper's backpack could cause such misery?

Mord.

Edited by Mord

I know I got Emrys' right!

I used to read Beetle Baily along with Chuck Brown, Hagar the Horrible, Andy Capp, The Far Side, Garfield, BC, Cathy, Family Circus, and Mark Trail...I am probably missing some. Not sure if we had Calvin and Hobbs in our paper or not?

Speaking of Emrys, he grew up reading funny sandskrit in the Sunday Papyrus.

Mord.

He may have read it, but he always complained that the sanskrit comics were nowhere near as good as the stuff in his childhood.  I would say read in his childhood, but that was in the days before written language.

He may have read it, but he always complained that the sanskrit comics were nowhere near as good as the stuff in his childhood. 

Yeah, hard to beat classics like, stick, dirt and beaver corpse.

Mord.

Some days tears are all I have...

I have an electric minefield installed that can detect poop down to an ounce in weight. My front yard looks like a miniature version of the moon...hundreds of craters mark where punkass weiners paid the ultimate price. THAT's how I am getting along with them.

Mord.

Edited by Mord