Missing Second Story Walls

tankgeezer

• 8 months later...

I've been seeing this as well. Glad someone brought it up!

If you see it, please post a screenshot and the full name of the map file. These issues are not readily apparent and utterly obvious or they would be fixed, so the extra eyes you provide, and the accompanying reports are invaluable. :)

• 11 months later...

I thought this was fixed in a patch but I just came across it again.  At least 12 buildings with no second floor walls.  This is CMBS version v1.04.   QB Probe map 232.  I think this general problem was reported but just maybe not this specific map?  Does anybody else have the same problem with this map?  

No%202nd%20Floor_zpsnkwbhhlu.jpg

Yep; once again I'm seeing this also (CMBS v1.04).  It's a mixed bag as not all two story buildings have the 'floating roof syndrome'.  I wonder what the original inception date of this map was?  Anybody done an original test map in the editor yet to see if this affects new maps or old maps only?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Facing same symptom in user-made battle "Lights, Camera, and action" Tall buildings looks very strange, only floors are floating. It is CMBS 2.0 (4.0 engine). Is this coming from the game version? or map modeling? 

Edited by exsonic01

On 12/25/2016 at 0:18 PM, MarkEzra said:

Hills Rough Water (2512 X 1616) 232 Fix is here

Hills Rough Water 232 Fix.zip

Thank you for taking the time to fix the map.  I think just one building was missed.  A screenshot is below.

I pulled out the old Quick Battle maps and replaced them with the fixed maps however I can't get them to show up when I select a QB.  I tried both Probe and Assault.  I can see them in the scenario editor and that was how I was able to take the screenshot.  Not sure if I'm doing something wrong ..........

CMBS%20Map%20232_zpsmdknjphf.jpg

This in response to exsonic01,

I just took a look at this scenario, and the map and I don't see any issues with walls missing on tall buildings. If you could take a screenshot of the building in question. would be helpful.

Edited by JohnO

1 hour ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Thank you for taking the time to fix the map.  I think just one building was missed.  A screenshot is below.

I pulled out the old Quick Battle maps and replaced them with the fixed maps however I can't get them to show up when I select a QB.  I tried both Probe and Assault.  I can see them in the scenario editor and that was how I was able to take the screenshot.  Not sure if I'm doing something wrong ..........

CMBS%20Map%20232_zpsmdknjphf.jpg

Same problem, will let Mark know on the Beta Test Forum.

20170111233310_1.jpg

I forget where this came from.. 

20170111234735_1.jpg

This is the tall buildings in the middle of Lights, Camera and Action scenario. 

20170111233655_1.jpg

I think this is from user scenario Donbass Bypass (or AD Night bump) 

20170111233707_1.jpg

I think this is from user scenario Donbass Bypass (or AD Night bump) a well

20170112213132_1.jpg

This is coming from Hills-Farmland, one of the original QB map... 

I think one of the graphic mod is making a trouble after 4.0, but no evidence. I will check about this. 

Edited by exsonic01

• 6 months later...