Looking for a New Scenario Organizer

A few years ago, I downloaded a scenario organizer from the CMBN Base repository (Version 0.22) that listed out and organized all the scenarios in the scenario folder. If you put the *.jar files in the campaign folder, it extracted all of the individual missions into a scenario folder so you cold play them individually. It was a beautiful executable, but I think it works for 2.X only. I haven't been able to get it to work for CMBN, CMFI, or CMRT 3.XX.

Has anyone found an updated version anywhere?

Thank you. I always check GAJ first. Unfortunately, the sorter really isn't a "mod" so even the originals aren't listed. Thanks for the suggestion though.

You won't find the "original" Scenario Organisor anymore, since it became obsolete with ScAnCaDe and I have removed it from GaJs site.

It will work for all current WW2 games. No idea if it will work for CMBS though.

Sorta. I attached the output file for scenarios and campaigns. For scenarios the Year shows up as invalid, the battle type shows as invalid and both the game and region are listed as unknown. The campaigns seems better but sill has no idea what game it is.

CMx2ScAnCaDeOutputForCMBS.zip

Sorta. I attached the output file for scenarios and campaigns. For scenarios the Year shows up as invalid, the battle type shows as invalid and both the game and region are listed as unknown. The campaigns seems better but sill has no idea what game it is.

attachicon.gifCMx2ScAnCaDeOutputForCMBS.zip

Thanks Ian, so it works as expected, meaning it will decompile the campaigns and it can handle the files, it just doesn't recognize all the data / parameters.

That is not surprising, since I have to code these into the program. But I'm not going to do this for CMBS, since I don't own it.