Your Personal Best Game of CM (outcome wise)

xIGuNDoCIx

Most scenarios have a threshold value for victory - that is how the levels of victory are determined.  Pass the highest threshold and the scenario ends.  So while you may have not take the last objective, you gained enough VPs to trigger the threshold for Total Victory and end the scenario.   I am not a scenario designer so they can correct my assertion if I am wrong.

Edited by BlackMoria

Most scenarios have a threshold value for victory - that is how the levels of victory are determined.  Pass the highest threshold and the scenario ends.  So while you may have not take the last objective, you gained enough VPs to trigger the threshold for Total Victory and end the scenario.   I am not a scenario designer so they can correct my assertion if I am wrong.

Thanks just really wanted total victory if you know what I mean.

xIGuNDoCIx, (Thank goodness your handle isn't any more complex!)

My personal best is based on a sample size of 1, as in have only ever played one game of CMBS. I won an Allied Total Victory. This is vastly better than even my best win in CMBN, where most of my games were grim losses, and where I never won an Allied Total Victory or an Axis one, for that matter. Combat performance, battlefield overview, my positions, flaming foe AFVs and more here.

Regards,

John Kettler