Imperial Grunt's Air Support voice chatter mod

Gents,

My first try at a mod. I have long wanted updated fire support and air support radio chatter and so I took it upon myself to try out a mod.  It's nothing too fancy but it does change it up a bit.

Thanks to Mord for a lot of help and putting up with stupid questions!

Edited by Imperial Grunt

Good job, man, you dropped that chatter into the background at a nice level. Blends well.

And, hey, no questions are stupid when you've never done a mod before. We all have to start somewhere. You learned in one day the culmination of what took me weeks of trial and error and picked up damned quick on what I was laying down, to boot. In other words; a quick study. You never asked me the same question twice. Now, just save our conversation to guide you along when you wanna try another. And trust me, LOL. you'll want to make another at some point.

Anyway, I am glad I could help you.

Mord.

I dont think there is any for all sides.

No chatter is in the game for UAVs yet. They would need their own. Small 'micro' UAVs like the Raven and Zala are controlled locally by their units, while larger UAVs are operated from far away and are assigned call signs just like any aircraft flying in the air space.

As far as I know you don't need to worry about copyright, you are not monetizing out of your mod...

I realize most people treat it that way but copyright holders are allowed to decide if there stuff gets used at all or if they want to charge for use. That is the point of copyright.

Lots of content producers do allow usage for no charge for non commercial use but technically it is up to them to decide the terms.

I realize most people treat it that way but copyright holders are allowed to decide if there stuff gets used at all or if they want to charge for use. That is the point of copyright.

Lots of content producers do allow usage for no charge for non commercial use but technically it is up to them to decide the terms.

I wouldn't worry too much about copyright with this stuff. The main type of infringement happens, as Kieme said, when you are making multiple copies of another's intellectual property, and making money from it without license cutting the copyright holder out of it. There are plenty of situations where "fair use" is exceptable. I'm not an expert on it like a lawyer who would understand more technical infringements, but I do own copyrights with my art and know a bit about it.

Now that this is zipped i'll check it out IG. I tried when you had it at drop-box, but it was all individual files.