Stagler's CMBS Mods

Stagler

Evening all.

Stagler's Gorka Uniforms

v.1.0

Im still figuring out how to make it so you can chose uniforms ingame without having all the same pixeltruppen dressed the same as I designed this for the reconnaisance troops in mind.

In there pack there are a choice of two Gorka uniforms for the moment. One with plain olive drab patches (pictured below), and one with EMR digital camoflage patches.

At the moment only one at a time is available to use, unless someone can tell me how I can randomise them or make them a choice in the force selection screen.

Download Link

http://www.filedropper.com/sggorkauniforms

nvg9ekG.jpgYMEjtvc.jpg

What waffleman said.

smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform, smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 2, smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 3, etc. or something to that effect. Don't remember if you need the number 1 or whether you need the underscore before the numbers. But something along these lines should do the trick.

Mord.

Stagler's MSV Uniforms

v.1.0

Thanks to Mords advice. I have been able to randomise the uniforms in this mod. It is a rextures of the default Russian troops into a better EMR texture sample. It changes the helmets and the uniforms, and also randomises the kneepads and elbow pads slightly. They also have correct MSV (Motor-rifle troops) insignia.

Credits go to Gurdy [RHS] for the uniform swatch.

Download Link

http://www.filedropper.com/sgmsvuniforms

yVArR10.jpgOEkQlKT.jpg

Edited by Stagler

Awesome stuff Stagler! Loving the Gorkas, nice to see something a bit more Spetznaz like in the game. Along with Rambler I wish you and your team best of luck in the competition (Im going to be very mad if Epoch wins), The only better mod I've used for ARMA was ACE, RHS definitely takes 2nd place!

Hey Stagler, awesome uniforms. I have been playing around with them a bit and decided to use your uniforms but keep the default helmet. It could just be me but I have found that your uniforms contrast nicely with the Russian gear and the default helmets, as the camo patterns are similar. Well done! 

Edited by SocialStudiesTeacher

Hey Stagler, awesome uniforms. I have been playing around with them a bit and decided to use your uniforms but keep the default helmet. It could just be me but I have found that your uniforms contrast nicely with the Russian gear and the default helmets, as the camo patterns are similar. Well done! 

No problem mate.

I purposely didnt BRZ the files so people could combine mods or pick and chose. Like no kneepads for example, or just green or just black ones.

Cheers.

Uniforms "Gorka" like, for reconnaissance units at the time. Mistakenly put you Stagler minus.

Униформа "Горка" понравилась  , для развед подразделений в самый раз . По ошибке минус поставил тебе Стаглер .

This is a mod a really like.
The colors of the camouflage are very good for my tastes and the plain helmet is a must in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.

On a side note, if you want you could correct the graphic bug about the soldiers' shoulders, take a look here:

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/118188-bug-report-graphic-russian-infantry/

I used a cloning tool and made the vests shoulders a bit longer up to the edge of the bmp file.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

• 4 weeks later...

Evening chaps, one update and one new pack. All hosted on my DB because the repository is a POS.

Stagler's MSV Flora Uniforms v1.0

For those who like it old school.

No knee pads Flora uniforms and webbing pouches with the correct MSV insignia patches, with black and green balaclavas. Left open if people want to mix and match and ragtag units. The helmets would go well with my other mod or separatist mods for example.

uwJRvC1h.jpg?1MM6PAX3h.jpg?1A4Kehjoh.jpg?1

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/flreakvovjergyd/SG_MSV_Uniforms_Flora.rar?dl=0

And...

Stagler's MSV Uniforms v1.3

• Retextured the helmets to add some cloth folds.

Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zl2v1667xnvk5bz/SG_MSV_Uniforms.rar?dl=0

Edited by Stagler