Dark wooden fences

Zveroboy1

They replace the white picket fences. They're nice but I wanted something a bit grimmer. It is nothing special but it might be useful until Kieme or Juju release something better. Same resolution as the default picket fence.

4NmVNh0.jpg

lIPwSuh.jpg

(Don't mind the trees, they're not from me, it is a port from CMBN, I am just working on a wintery map.)

I also got these dingy run down and rusty corrugated walls that replace stone walls. Not sure whether it is worth it to upload them, I am not entirely satisfied with them. The repeat is maybe a bit too obvious and they look weird from the side or from a top down view.

o0KVGvd.jpg

Uh never mind, they're 70k over the forum limit, I can't upload them. :angry:

That's a shame - because I think they look freaking awesome. Certainly gives a more modern feel - sometimes I still feel the CMBS scenery is a bit too red thunder. Hope you are doing something with the trees as they look awesome too. You seem a bit muted about what you have done but my wish would be for you to carry on as they look excellent to me.

Edited by JRMC1879

I'd love to, I have been watching all these youtube vids of the fighting going on in Ukraine and it is striking how everything looks so grim and dingy but really I am a newbie modder. I don't know what else I could do. Did you have something particular in mind? Maybe some buildings but Kieme has this part well covered already.

• 1 month later...

the built up areas and roads of cmbs seem to make the maps modern to me even if they are the ukrain and not the mass forest of the upper dneper! but i like the fences because they look human ..weather worn and neglected. who wants a white fence when one can own a copy of cmbs for instance :P

They replace the white picket fences. They're nice but I wanted something a bit grimmer. It is nothing special but it might be useful until Kieme or Juju release something better. Same resolution as the default picket fence.

4NmVNh0.jpg

lIPwSuh.jpg

(Don't mind the trees, they're not from me, it is a port from CMBN, I am just working on a wintery map.)

I also got these dingy run down and rusty corrugated walls that replace stone walls. Not sure whether it is worth it to upload them, I am not entirely satisfied with them. The repeat is maybe a bit too obvious and they look weird from the side or from a top down view.

o0KVGvd.jpg

when i was beta testing CMBS i would have killed for these panels - the map i was building didnt look the same compared to the google earth pictures i was looking at without them and i lost heart in the map - but these are great thanks