Quick Battle: Very Strange Choices???

apoll

Hi. Just got CM:BS. Went to Quick Battle: the choices I got for Service were: Webley (??? WTF is 'Webley'), SC250 (??? Again, what is 'SC250?), Waffen SS (This surely is a joke/bug.....???!!), Randon; Randon Blue, random Red. In the Combat Force selection, I got: ISU-1225 (whatever that is...), Medium ATG Plt (Officer) (Huh???! a Pilot Officer??? Huh???). And when I select Blue, that gives me a Red star (The Sovs)...and Blue = the Germans. The loading screen, BTW, is of a WW2 Soviet heavy tank, not a modern tank or piece of equipment as I have seen on the You Tube vids.

What the dickens is going on??? Is this bugged/broken/corrupted or what?

Grateful a view here. 

Apoll     

apoll,

Truly remarkable options. You were offered a Webley, a British officer's revolver, which I suppose could be used in a Tiny QB, but what possible use would you have for this? I suppose it would make a good defensive position if you got to use fixed fortifications as the defender. And these, evidently, were the same options!  Glad you got it all sorted out and hope you weren't drinking or eating when confronted with such shocking options.

Regards,

John Kettler

Ha! Yes...a Webley. And the Waffen SS in 2017. It mixed everything up because I extracted the BS files into a directory with the RT files. Produced a really weird beast I can tell you. No, not eating or drinking at the time, but quite perplexed nonetheless....

Apoll