IanL

The Blitz Scenario of the Month program

The Blitz is running four scenarios this month.

Sign up for the Feburary Scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMBN: CW Flowers of the Forest
CMFI: Venafro Back into Hell
CMRT: The Woroblin Bridgehead
CMBS: Gagarina Ave Checkpoint

The form post on theBlitz for sign up.

Sign up for the March Scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMBN: MG Counterattack at Son
CMFI: GL Lost
CMRT: TWC Hill 621 Redux
CMBS: Galloping Horse Downfall

Edited by IanL

If you are using the stock version of MG Counterattack at Son note that there is a problem with one of the bridges that can break the scenario.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/111514-counterattack-at-son-bailey-bridge-problem/?hl=counterattack

Edited by Vanir Ausf B

Hey, Ian, are there any AARs or some sort of feedback I can read? Also, got initially confused with the "Scenario of the Month" title. Still very proud :lol:

That one is yours. There is no requirement to write an AAR but everyone is supposed to comment and rate the scenario. I'll dig up the scenario page for you once I am back at a real computer.

If you are using the stock version of MG Counterattack at Son note that there is a problem with one of the bridges that can break the scenario.

Okay thanks. I'll let Raz know since he is organizing things this month.

That one is yours. There is no requirement to write an AAR but everyone is supposed to comment and rate the scenario. I'll dig up the scenario page for you once I am back at a real computer.

From what I see here, it's actually two in a row, which is even more pleasant, to say the least. ^_^

I've seen the page with the missions list, ratings and comments, however, I was wondering if there's some kinda additional AAR forum (maybe hidden from non-registered users?) or something that is used to post screenshots/actual AARs or things of that nature.

No, there is nothing hidden from non registered users. There isn't a tradition of doing AARs at theBlitz. Sorry

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/111514-counterattack-at-son-bailey-bridge-problem/?hl=counterattack

I had a quick read of that thread but I do not see a mention of fixed version.  Did I miss something?

AFAIK there is no publicly available fixed version of that map. One of the posters in that thread edited a different bridge into the map for his own use (post #15) but he didn't make it public.

No, there is nothing hidden from non registered users. There isn't a tradition of doing AARs at theBlitz. Sorry

Oh, pity. Alright, I'll keep lurking around the ratings & comments section then. Thanks.

Sign up for the April Scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMBN: MG Drive on the Dreijenseweg
CMFI: Palma di Montechiaro
CMRT: Augustow Plague Boil
CMBS: Going To Town

The Blitz is running two scenarios this month.

Sign up for the September Scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMFI: Veni Vidi Vici *  (requires the Gustav Line module)

CMBS: BSBP 01 Honor (requires the new CMBS Battle Pack)

The Blitz is running two scenarios this month.

Sign up for the December Scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMFB: Last Man Out

CMBS: BSBP 02 Fort  (requires the CMBS: Battle Pack)