Testing

BTR

I just had a very silly idea.....I'd opened a blank scenario and dropped a Russian BMP Tactical Group and a Ukrainian BMP Tactical Group into it to look at your skins.  Then I had one of those "I wonder?" moments that curse us all, so I saved it as a scenario, then started it up.

If you have not done this yourself already, I highly recommend it, my cheeks are still damp from the tears of laughter.....It is truly, truly the maddest minute you will ever see!  :lol:

PS - Cheers for the tutorial offer - maybe write it up anyway for the benefit of other n00bs?  Your skins definitely deserve the exposure and the loading screens are a classy touch too.  B)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 7:36 AM, BTR said:

I want to make a proper wooden AKS-74U that isn't in black polymer for Ru forces. The AKSU is linked in texture to the AK-74M so I see no way to do it, but perhaps someone with more modding knowledge can help me? 

Use my Blender tools to import the model into Blender, then change the diffuse texture to your modded texture and export the model.

Well I wouldn't call it a full blown mod, but the tools are certainly superb. What I would call a mod is what I am working on right now - which is the 6B48 crew individual protection kit. Once it is done I will release it, the AKS-74U fix for Ru force and the 6Sh122 kitted infantry (like the pic above) all in one pack. While I was on the fence about the 6B48 initially as it is used only in several formations atm (all western MD but the arctic brigades) but there is no way to assign different crew models to different vehicles and the 6B48 provides something fresh for the game. 

WIP

pvuJwwh.png 

• 1 year later...