Kieme(ITA)

Kieme's modding corner

Hello Kieme 

I'm not sure is this only me or other ppl as well, but some of your graphic mod is making error. It seems the 4.0 update causes this trouble with your mods.  

1) Transparent walls

20170112222841_1.jpg

20170112213132_1.jpg

20170112213126_1.jpg

20170111233707_1.jpg

I found that the "Kieme CMBS modular buildings" causes the issue.

2) Dark region on the road

c_program_files_x86_battlefront_combat_m

I checked that the "Kieme CMBS improved roads" is the reason. 

I only checked with standard version, so not sure about HD version.

Edited by exsonic01

I was looking for some CMBS mods on the various sites but with some luck found them here.  Just wanted to say thanks for the great job you have done with these mods, Keime. They really add a great deal to the look and feel of the game.

Kieme - Would it be possible for you to provide an up-to-date list of all CMBS mods that you have created? This thread is nausea-inducing. 

On a similar note, I have noticed that the popular http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net website only carries 8 of your mods. I'm guessing there are many more Kieme mods given what I have seen in this thread. 

I know I'm late to the party, but I have to say that these mods are the best. I sure hope everything is alright with Kieme, I hope he makes a come-back one day. 100% second the patreon idea. The absence of green BRM-3K is OCD-inducing :P  

BUMP - please, please upload mods to CMMODS - that way we can all find them and their availability is not subject to the whim of HD rot / Dropbox decay. :D

Anyone having trouble getting upload permission can reach out to @Bootie if needed.

Im here if anyone needs assistance.  And remember I also do a post on the homepage of www.thefewgoodmen.com for new mods and scenarios.