Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm5g-ar68co

Oneshot twokill by T-90AM during game against AI. It was lucky shot, right at the moment when 2 Abrams were placed in opposite direction. 

Cool! You are welcome. I love seeing stuff I make in people's screens/AARs/Vids. Glad it was useful.

Mord.

Satisfaction for a JAV team.  The vehicle they hit had a couple teams pinned.   This team was way across the map and just happened to get eyes on him.  Good day for my guys, bad day for the enemy.  Yeah that is the secondary cook off, double your fun!

CMBS%20Jav_zpsh0r2o7lf.jpg

Edited by sburke

Talk about freakin overkill  No these guys are not planning a devastating blow into the flank of a prowling T 90.  Instead they spotted a lone enemy platoon leader.  Okay granted he had just shot the gunner on a .50 HMMWV, but still TWO AT-4s???  sheesh

AT%204_zpsmlhnb8to.jpg

Edited by sburke

No you don't need to use an external site (its fine if you do though).  Once you have the attachment as a thumb nail, like you do, get the URL to the image and then use the insert picture button on the tool bar and paste the URL into the dialog box (and remove the _thumb from the file name if you ended up with the URL to the thumb nail) and presto it will be an inline pictures.  Just like this:

post-72137-0-06506700-1435258298.jpg

No you don't need to use an external site (its fine if you do though).  Once you have the attachment as a thumb nail, like you do, get the URL to the image and then use the insert picture button on the tool bar and paste the URL into the dialog box (and remove the _thumb from the file name if you ended up with the URL to the thumb nail) and presto it will be an inline pictures.

Thanks. I didnt know that either. Gone are the days i have to register a new account at imageshack everytime i upload a CM screenshot just to get free file hosting.

Thanks. I didnt know that either. Gone are the days i have to register a new account at imageshack everytime i upload a CM screenshot just to get free file hosting.

Gone are the days when imageshack was free. They have destroyed thousands of threads thanks to their change over.

Mord.