Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

Here are my video AAR's of my first mission in Battlefronts newest iteration of the Combat Mission game series. This is one of the standalone mission titled "Hold The Line!" where the player is tasked with holding 3 key bridges with a depleted US Army INF platoon from the inevitable Russian Mech assault! 

This initial video goes over my terrain analysis, force breakdown, and general gameplan. Hopefully everything goes well!

Here are my AAR's of my first mission in Battlefronts newest iteration of the Combat Mission game series. This is one of the standalone mission titled "Hold The Line!" where the player is tasked with holding 3 key bridges with a depleted INF platoon from the inevitable Russian Mech assault!

Nice one. I'm curious what drone assets you have available.

My first encounter with a Tunguska, well screenshots says it all:

tunguska1_zps89c9758b.png

Trying to get pay-back, a brave soldier launches a RPG:

tunguska2_zps437ecd34.png

It knicks the Tunguska in its wheels and it retreats. In the background, and ATGM-team moves into postition.

The Tunguska spots them and fires a volley that demolishes the wall and the team is shaken, then regroups while remaining unspotted - and fires...

tunguska3_zpse2efe32e.png

Eat that!

tunguska4_zps6c13b66b.png

The battle rages on. But with the odds slightly more on my side. Just when I was about to give up hope.

Edited by rocketman