Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

Finally finished off all my matches in Normandy, and got to doing a PBEM with my go-to opponent in Black Sea. He loves to play as the Ukrainians, and so the stage was set. Caught the game-winning attack:

Black Sea makes it too easy; IR, APS and Rolling Smoke basically meant there was nothing the enemy ATGMs and infantry could do but keep their heads down and hope to survive the airbursts. T72B3s bypassed the Ukrainian infantry to savage their defenses in-depth as Motor Rifles come up behind and mop up. The battle lasted 17 minutes.

Liked Black Sea, now that I got a MP battle under the belt, love Black Sea.

Edited by Rinaldi

• 2 weeks later...

It was one fine day of Rolling Thunder scenario. I watched my Javelin ATGM defeated by Arena. 

capture_092_08052015_204928.jpg

Shoot that bas****~! 

capture_093_08052015_204936.jpg

It just launched 

capture_094_08052015_204941.jpg

Going~ 

capture_095_08052015_204956.jpg

Flying there 

capture_096_08052015_205005.jpg

Still flying

capture_097_08052015_205013.jpg

Turned down and heading the tank 

capture_098_08052015_205018.jpg

Doom ETA 1sec

capture_099_08052015_205026.jpg

What ????!!!! 

And this was ALMOST EXACTLY kinda I was like 

3oEduXO5Tjtim7eE4E.gif

How this can happen?! How!! My team was annihilated after that by angry T-90AM.

Edited by exsonic01

Lucky 1 in a thousand shot ... Nope arena very rarely defeat javelin.. A javelin once hit the front turret too and failed to penetrate . your jav is heading for thé front Hull even if diving it was briefly in arena's engagement enveloppe and it was enough

Wow. A lot of friendly infantry casualties.  Very entertaining to watch with all the action.  Are you using a sound mod?       

I am using Waclaws majestetic HQS sound mod. I have modded it a little (more death screams and explosions, tweaked bullet zips) but 98% of the sounds are Waclaws. Highly revommended.

It is nice that you enjoyed the video. I plan to make more, and get better with making them. Actually, I make new one today.