Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

This guy's hiding spot was a little too good. some time after driving onto these foxholes by accident I noticed this poor guy still alive and squeezed under one of my abrams. That said... it might be the safest place to be given the circumstances...

post-60181-0-82018400-1427667000_thumb.j

Edited by Ryujin

This guy's hiding spot was a little too good. some time after driving onto these foxholes by accident I noticed this poor guy still alive and squeezed under one of my abrams. That said... it might be the safest place to be given the circumstances...

Brutal. Makes me think of this song:

Gory, gory what a hell of a way to die!

EDIT: also great shots Wiggum15.

Edited by agusto

Good luck to that Russian under the Abrams! Get your spade out and dig man!

Thanks for the comments guys- just out of interest for the replays, is there a way to bookmark camera locations? I'm just trying to manually get the camera in the same place each time and I'm not always spot on. Would make it a lot smoother.

In other news, I've got another AAR coming up:

Sucks to be in that building: in hindsight, opening fire was maybe not the best move there.

Ah, Operation Flashpoint and Arma: experience the short, sharp terrifying life of one your pixeltruppen. Loads of fun.

Talking of short, sharp, terrifying pixeltruppen experiences here comes the start of my latest video AAR:

Its a pity you can't prepare buildings for defence, booby trap things or barricade the streets etc, but hey ho.

That tank is easy meat for anything now

That's what I thought, surprise surprise it still managed to spot and destroy a T-90A from about 500m...

What surprised me was the reaction of the crew. They never even had a single line of suppression. Now, I am sure that a Veteran US Army tank crew wouldn't panic so easily, at the same time, I can't imagine what kind of sensations you'd have during minutes and minutes where you could hear hundreds if not thousands of projectiles hitting your tank, and rapidly destroying all your systems...

If it was for me should have created a certain pin down effect on the crew.

Ok, this is an example of how you can make use of a real-deal APS, the Natural one... (works against Javelins)

o5xtg4.jpg

35k8nxf.jpg

90dcp0.jpg

No more jokes on tree-huggers, I swear.

Haha I had that happen to a tree in one of my games too. It was impressive to see that they are more destructible than I was led to believe.