Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

1 hour ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Patrol leaving the Forward Operating Base (FOB). 

YsH0RQJ.jpg

TypaAab.jpg

I seem to recall from tiring experiences that bomb burst and leg it was the drill for leaving base locations in Northern Ireland ... they should be moving quicker than that and be far more spread out :blink:

Bloody good screen shots though - I do like the first shot in the separatists post, it is reminiscent of the excellent screenies of when you got the drop on the West Side Boys technical column in my CMSF Op BARRAS scenario a few months back.

46 minutes ago, Combatintman said:

I seem to recall from tiring experiences that bomb burst and leg it was the drill for leaving base locations in Northern Ireland ... they should be moving quicker than that and be far more spread out :blink:

Bloody good screen shots though - I do like the first shot in the separatists post, it is reminiscent of the excellent screenies of when you got the drop on the West Side Boys technical column in my CMSF Op BARRAS scenario a few months back.

I bet you have some interesting stories from Northern Ireland.  Op BARRAS is a cool scenario.  Very interesting to be able to play a scenario set in Sierra Leone.   Speaking of scenarios the rumors at South Cerney are that we are going to Kandahar Province.  Something about re-securing the ring?  :)

5 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

I bet you have some interesting stories from Northern Ireland.  Op BARRAS is a cool scenario.  Very interesting to be able to play a scenario set in Sierra Leone.   Speaking of scenarios the rumors at South Cerney are that we are going to Kandahar Province.  Something about re-securing the ring?  :)

I doubt our Canadian friends would appreciate a stay at South Cerney although it is mildly less grim than Kandahar.

1 hour ago, JohnO said:

MOS is that a mod for the blood on the down pixel trooper?

Yes.  The mod was created by @Vein.  It works in all CM titles.  It is called Vein's base markers.  Vein had a Dropbox with several different mods that players could download, including the base markers.  Maybe he will stop by and let us know if he still has the Dropbox link.   The pro-Russian Separatist mod is by @pquumm.    

Advancing to contact, an airborne squad's second team dashes forward until they encounter strong enemy fire.  They decide discretion is the better part of valor and book it back into cover.

I think I got the NV feel pretty good, though there sill are some rough edges.

Edited by HerrTom