Chrisnd I am sorry

I enjoyed the names on that one. (I'm guessing the -2, named "Fairbanks" on mine, has a generated name?)  Fortunately none of the testers died in my run - between smoke, suppression, and a lot of luck I got away with only some yellow-base wounded.  Those AGS are a lot more dangerous than I remember from CMSF.

You have the honor of being my very first casualty

Good to see you were paying attention, but for Christ's sake man you didn't have to get him killed after all he's done to get the game out !  :P

@astano - only the senior leader in any given unit can have a specific name provided, all other names come from the database.

Hope you all enjoyed this one

P

Edited by Pete Wenman

You have the honor of being my very first casualty, you were blown away by an ags-17 in the mission "An August morning". Unfortunately you didn't have the cruel irony of dieing as a unhatched tank commander.

Great game BFC I am loving it and ive only been playing for 20 minutes!

:D

All the Recon troops who have fallen at Chris' command during his Twitch sessions salute you.