AKD sound mod (all inclusive)

akd

As promised, here is a BETA version of my sound mod combining all previous work into one universal mod for CMx2 titles. There may also be a few small updates since my last release, but don't expect big changes if you have previously used my mod in CMSF or the WWII titles. There are specific modules for modern sounds so you can pull them out for the WWII titles, although any problematic overlaps should be minimal.

(edit: PM me for dropbox link.)

Hope it helps with enjoyment of Combat Mission: Black Sea! I am very proud to have participated in development of this title. Black Sea is one of BFC's best yet.

Edited by akd

Now that I have played a few scenarios and QB . . .

AKD you've done an amazing job! It sounds wonderful. I started firing with the Bradley 25mm for the first time and it sounded great!

I would recommend to put in both the modern sounds files in addition to the base file in the zip - all sounds great!

Thanks again for the hard work

Chad

explosion a 0

explosion a 1

explosion a 2

etc.

Note that particular ordnance is not really tied to a particular sound file.  Many explosions will randomly sample several of the explosion files, so there is not really a way to give a particular explosion type (e.g. 105mm artillery) a fixed sound / set of sounds.

Edited by akd

Thanks for all the interest in the mod. Sorry I haven't responded to anyone's PMs with more than a link, but they are stacking up in my inbox. I appreciate all the kind words. I'll try to get the mod onto the repository soon and will update first post when it is available.