Veins CMBS Effects

Vein

WIAs with bandages on would look great too.

Not possible unless they were hidden under the helmet, and the helmet came off. I haven't played any battles yet so I don't know if CMBS guys lose their helmets. But there are no dedicated textures for wounded/dead dudes, all soldier textures are the same live, wounded or dead.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Must say these mods are superb - I'm enjoying the firework display that is a BMP-3 going boom! Also muzzle flashes are great as are the tracers. In fact the whole package is mint :)

Absolutely.

I mixed AKDs and waclaw's sound mods for a personal favorite mix.  Its basically AKD's sounds plus waclaw's folders for aircraft, background, collapse, engine shutdown, music (which rocks), reload, soldier movement, and voices.

Plus I have Mord's vehicle radio chatter mod, which adds a lot of immersion too. I really like it.

Kieme's has a really good background horizon mod which really makes the map look more 'modern'. I've avoided his HD terrain mods because my computer is old in decrepit though.

The mods really, really, really add to the game.

These are my V3 flames. I think I made them soon after CMRT came out.

Ahh, I just checked and apparently never got them for RT. They are going in there now, though! Kickass flames, man. You've outdone yourself with them.

Mord.

Not possible unless they were hidden under the helmet, and the helmet came off. I haven't played any battles yet so I don't know if CMBS guys lose their helmets. But there are no dedicated textures for wounded/dead dudes, all soldier textures are the same live, wounded or dead.

Mord.

OMG! Request for the next engine upgrade. Hit decals for soldiers!

• 1 month later...