down load speeds 100kb/s

Mastiff

i think they lucked out (as bad as it sounds) the conflict in the Ukraine probably attracted a lot of attention to the game i was trying to make Ukraine like scenarios in CMSF, i would of preordered but 27$ to ship something to Canada is way to much i only payed 14$ for express on my x52 with handling 

I criticized the download speed a while ago in the CMBN support forum but all i got was an dismissive attitude!

Of course it´s the costumers fault! In my mind the BF download server is an x286 with a 14k modem on the landline from 1992! :P

11 hours to go..... and by the way the download speed already sucked 2  weeks ago when i dowloaded 3.0 update for CMBN!

Edited by BadKarma

Just checked in with the superiors about the slow speeds. Apparently the master download image (the file that you download) is still propagating around the cloud, so many of the download servers are not active yet. So speeds should get better through the day as more servers come online.

OK, what about downloads completely aborting - "Network Error"? After a few hours of slow speed. No other internet problems on my end.

Same problem here. Several hours of downloading at ridiculously low speeds and then the download just aborts itself in the last 5 minutes. And now a new download won't even start anymore. At least throw up a torrent or make a dedicated downloader with auto-resume next time, this is a really amateuristic way to make your customers download files of this size.

Edited by m0317624