Sign in to follow this  
ChrisND

AHEM

Hi all,

Thanks Chris for the news and Mikey for the screens !!!

Just a little question: When will it be available in digital version on the store please ? Is it a pre-order release only?

Mickey, my shadows look seriously more pixelated than in your screenshots, even though I am running on all max settings and 3200x1800 laptop resolution. Is there a particular setting I can tweak?

They are flickering as well :-(. Im on latest nvidia drivers.

Edited by VasFURY

Mickey, my shadows look seriously more pixelated than in your screenshots, even though I am running on all max settings and 3200x1800 laptop resolution. Is there a particular setting I can tweak?

They are flickering as well :-(. Im on latest nvidia drivers.

Do you have shaders turned on (Alt-R)?

I'm a sad panda.  My serial is invalid apparently, despite copying from both the website and the confirmation email.  Have a helpdesk ticket in, hopefully get answered quick.  At least it looks pretty in the pictures in the meantime

This is how I imagine every player when a new CM comes out.

"Get me that game, refresh monkeys! And get it now! It doesn't matter what happens to the BF staff, but get me that game ALIVE!"

Hope all my fellow Ukrainian Frontoviki are ready to Яemove invadeЯ or; you know, get crushed by superior Russian equipment and soldiery  :P In my case, it'll probably be the latter, but damn if  I won't feel good having it happen!

Edited by Rinaldi