Missing Soviet Heavies in v1.03

I seem to be missing heavy tanks IS-1/IS-2 for the Guards in the quick battle purchase screen (v1.03).  They show present for the regular army, I assumed the Guards got the 'good stuff'.  Battle was dated for Sep/44 with the Soviet Guards vs Regular German.  The heavies are still present in the scenario editor.

I show the same problem. Nothing heavier than a medium tank seems to be available in QB's. Assault guns get heavy stuff but not tank battalions. Also v1.03.

It is only the Soviet Guards units that do not have the heavy tank regiment. They are present in the regular Soviet army formations. 

Edited by Jim1954

The heavies are date sensitive  I set my date in scenario editor  to September 30 1944 and had IS-1 and 2 available for guards heavy armour regiments . Opps didn't see it's quick battles then I have same issue no heavy armour regiment  for Guards qb.

Edited by Waycool

The heavies are date sensitive  I set my date in scenario to September 30 1944 and had IS-1 and 2 available for guards heavy armour regiments  .

There you go, there is the answer. I have done that myself also. You always have to watch the date settings in the game. So no issue, just need to set up the correct date

Is the editor, yes they are there. I am specifically talking about quick battle purchase screen. June, July, August or September does not have a heavy tank regiment or heavy individual tanks for purchase.

This is like when RT first came out, you could not purchase SMG equipped Germans in QB's, but you could in the editor.