CMSF with Euroscape Mod Video

I figured I'd get back into some Combat Mission, but I'm not feeling up to continuing The Road to Montebourg yet.

I got ahold of the Euroscape mod and fired up Task Force Thunder for a bit of fun.

Aside from needing to swap out some weapon sounds (damn "brass tinkling" sound effect gives me a headache) I had a lot of fun.

Check it out.

MOS:96B2P, on 16 Jan 2015 - 7:46 PM, said:

Nice.  I don't think I have seen the Euroscape mod before.  Also, I like the way the narration was done.  Makes it a lot easier to understand and follow.  

Thank you for the compliment.

I actually did a search on YouTube for the Euroscape mod before I recorded this and got no results. I figured it might help such a large mod if people could see what they're getting.

I think I might record a few more videos of some random battles to show off the mod a bit more, the mod is very impressive.