So you're waiting for CMBS to be released - playtesters wanted

Kohlenklau urged me a while ago, before opening his "factory", to make my own scenarios - and here is my first try which was a ton of fun to create. And playtesting would be greatly appreciated.

It is a small fictional scenario, 1 hour, with few units. Axis vs. AI only. 

You get to take this on (among other things):

wulf_teaser1_zps31843b4a.png

wulf_teaser2_zpsdb3afe8b.png

From the briefing:

The Allied invasion of Sicily is well underway and our forces has been more or less overrun by British forces in this sector. A small group of Germans has been isolated behind enemy lines and has for the past few days tried to make their way back to friendly forces. But finding a gap in the allied front without being spotted has proven difficult. The group has moved more or less by night but are now out of food and water and desperately need to make it back. In a final attempt they decide to move in the morning light. In the distance they hear the distinct sound of AA guns, and they spot a Focke-Wulf thundering past overhead. There is a forward observer in the group and luckily - the radio still works.

The group decides that the last chance to make it back to their own lines is to try to punch through this AA position and exit to the north. Taking out the position would probably also take the pressure off Luftwaffe in their approach to the airfield in Gerbini.

PM me if you're interested.