Whats this flail company ??? QB battle Armor only - Thanks

Ok when I set up a QB battle ....

QBsetupquestion2a.png

And then go to choose my forces it reads Flail Company what is that ... ????

QBsetupquestion2.png

Under Tank Destroyer Battalion 

Flail Company when I choose it .. there is nothing on the map 

Maybe my great great granddad served in this unit 

Ok when I set up a QB battle ....

And then go to choose my forces it reads Flail Company what is that ... ????

Under Tank Destroyer Battalion 

Flail Company when I choose it .. there is nothing on the map 

Maybe my great great granddad served in this unit 

I don't own the vehicle pack but I am almost 100% sure that is a Sherman Crab mine flail formation.

Edited by Raptorx7

I don't own the vehicle pack but I am almost 100% sure that is a Sherman Crab mine flail formation.

There is no + marker next to it to show subordinate units. I'm not sure what would cause that except perhaps a messed up installation. I just checked my game and had no problem with purchasing them or having them appear when the game starts.

Ok makes sense now, I DO NOT HAVE   the vehicle pack   :mellow:   it is just one more of those things that occurs like greyed out battles and campaigns and QB maps that you can't use :(   because you have not purchased all of the purchasable content yet.  Ok Thanks for the replies  :D

There is no + marker next to it to show subordinate units. I'm not sure what would cause that except perhaps a messed up installation. I just checked my game and had no problem with purchasing them or having them appear when the game starts.

Ok makes sense now, I DO NOT HAVE   the vehicle pack   :mellow:   it is just one more of those things that occurs like greyed out battles and campaigns and QB maps that you can't use :(   because you have not purchased all of the purchasable content yet.  Ok Thanks for the replies  :D

• 3 months later...

Vanir Ausf B,

I posted my Flail Tank issue on CMBN Technical Support, but this seems to be the place where the issue is being addressed, at least to some degree. I have something odd going on in 3.11: Either I somehow have the Vehicle Pack, and it's not working, or I don't have it, yet I'm being "billed" for Flail Tanks when I buy my force, but then they don't show up! One way or another, I believe something's wrong here.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/119211-vehicle-pack-do-i-have-it-or-not-if-not-why-am-i-being-billed-on-force-buy/#entry1602327

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

IanL,

Thanks for this! The jury is now in, and I don't have the Vehicle Pack. I hope they fix that shows as purchasable, doesn't deliver yet does bill glitch, for it's maddening. I believe there should be some sort of an If/Then test which would grey out what's not purchasable without the Vehicle Pack.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler