So which is the best spotter?

I've found our snipers are good if you let them self-target at their leisure. Then they start dropping heavy weapons crews and officers with ease. If you order them to target they appear to become flustered and start missing.  :D

Hi MikeyD,

Shall I understand that we must never select a target for sniping efficiency? Do you consider it as a bug or dou you think it is a choice/programming constraint for development team ?

A sniper team isn't a shooting machine, it should engage relatively slowly, but is has to be (more) precise (than classic infantry), undeniably gifted for observation and should select "priced" targets first, don't you think?

ChrisND, can you explain a little about how snipers operate in CMBS it please? Apart from the firing range , what is the difference with a "standard" unit ? Thank you for future answer ;) .

Hi MikeyD,

Shall I understand that we must never select a target for sniping efficiency? Do you consider it as a bug or dou you think it is a choice/programming constraint for development team ?

A sniper team isn't a shooting machine, it should engage relatively slowly, but is has to be (more) precise (than classic infantry), undeniably gifted for observation and should select "priced" targets first, don't you think?

ChrisND, can you explain a little about how snipers operate in CMBS it please? Apart from the firing range , what is the difference with a "standard" unit ? Thank you for future answer ;) .

Hes kidding ;)