Umlaut´s snow mods

Another set uploaded.

This time it is the spw 250/1 and spw 250/3 that have been lightly sprinkled with snow. They have also been supplied with the the mod tag [snow]. The tag should ensure that these mods only show up in games with snowy ground conditions.

The base textures are - as always - made by Aris, I only applied the snow.

Get them here

Enjoy

15598111283_28f8dc066a_b.jpg250 13 2

My campaign and your mods...like a crappy Hollywood movie that has an awesome shower scene with the latest hot actress!   :o

Thanks a lot. But no sign of a crappy movie yet, I´m afraid: Just finished first battle and had a blast. Great campaign so far, mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Panzer IV G and IV H mods have been uploaded

The files have been supplied with the the mod tags [snow] or [mainland snow]. The tags should ensure that these mods only show up in games with snowy ground conditions. You can even use them in a snow battle in Sicily in july 1943 - if you like :D

The base textures are - as always - made by Aris, I only applied the snow.

Get them here - at GreenAsJade´s great site

16143360377_b515ec9e2a_b.jpgrek IVH

15709334433_4dfcc7cefd_b.jpgrek IVG

Yet another set uploaded.

This time it is a full set of SPW 251d german halftracks that has been lightly sprinkled with snow. Get them here

The mod tag [snow] should ensure that these mods only show up in games with snowy ground conditions.

The base textures are - as always - made by Aris, I only applied the snow. As far as I can tell, Aris haven´t made any CMFI mods of the spw 251´s. So these are based on his mods for CMBN.

Units included:

sdkfz 251/1d
sdkfz 251/2d
sdkfz 251/3d
sdkfz 251/7d
sdkfz 251/9d
sdkfz 251/10d

16330262436_f559cde365_b.jpg251 rek

Oh, thank you very much. That is high praise indeed. But let's not forget that the base textures are still Aris' work. I only sprinkled the snow :)

You say "sprinkled only the snow" - I say icing on the cake  :D

Not to take anything away from Aris, who deserves all the praise in the world - but you have snow modding nailed.

Take that from Swede who knows what snowy stuff look like.

In my crystal ball I forsee you turning the Bulge game into your own domain. Will you, please?