Black Sea manual: get it here while it's hot!

ChrisND

We'll officially announce the Black Sea manual tomorrow, but in the meantime, I'm attaching the Black Sea manual to this post. Enjoy. :)

This is the Supplemental Manual, which has the info that is unique for Combat Mission: Black Sea. The Game Engine Manual V3.0 will release with the game.

Note: To keep the file size down as a forum attachment, the PDF images are lower quality than the official/printed manual will be.

CM Black Sea Manual.pdf

Congratulations Chris. This is a tremendous amount of work and sure to be an invaluable resource for folks wanting to learn Modern CM.

Big +1.

WWII-ers like me should really study this awesome resource to help get up to speed.

Otherwise, we might make too many air-ors :D .

A valuable resource for those of use who aren't entirely sure what a 'Pchela-1T' is.  :D

Ain't it the truth! I have never felt so swamped by obscure acronyms and designations in my whole life. After the end of the Cold War and ODS I slacked off on modern developments and now I find myself paying a price. There was a lot more going on in those decades than I realized.

<_<

Michael

Thanks, Normal Chris Dude!

Big +1.

WWII-ers like me should really study this awesome resource to help get up to speed.

Otherwise, we might make too many air-ors :D .

Or better yet, AAR-ors?

Mord.

what is the function of commander's video in the sub-systems panel for the T-90A and T-72B3 tanks ?

Should be a multi-function display at commander's station with video relay for gunner's primary sight/thermal viewer. Commander can observe gunner's view or take over gun from his station. (This one is a bit tricky as I believe on some other vehicles it denotes an independent day/night video camera for commander, e.g. MGS and BTR-4E.)

Edited by akd