OK, I am finally closing this. Like EVERY SINGLE OTHER THREAD on this subject it always boils down to three camps: Camp 1 = Steam, shmeam. I don't care one way or the other about it. Camp 2 = I really like Steam and am sad I can't use its services with Battlefront's products. Battlefront has been around longer than most other game company, and certainly longer than almost all wargame companies. Even if I don't like their decision to remain off of Steam, I understand that they are a business and they are making decisions that are based on their experiences and skills which have got them this far. I respect that, but hope someday they find reason to change their position. Camp 3 = Steam is the best thing in the world! Since Battlefront can't be convinced to support it, clearly they are stupid. Oh, I know... they talk all this business experience and what not mumbo jumbo... but fundamentally I, though I lack any real world business experience, know that this is just to distract us from the fact that they are stupid. And afraid! Afraid of success, afraid of failure, afraid of giving me what I am demanding! And I can say all of this, without offering up any evidence AT ALL that I know what I'm talking about, because this is the Internet and I don't have to. Never goes any different than this, does it? Steve