How to play Commonwealth "Through The Loop" battle?

I just lost playing the British against Germany in the CW "Through the Loop" scenario.

It's a really fun scenario, but so very difficult. I played on "Warrior" skill level, and until now I've been able to win or at least come close on other scenarios I've played.

But this one, I'm out of ideas.

The germans have plenty of anti-tank guns and a few jagdpanther tank destroyers. This makes it impossible to lead the attack with tanks. On the other hand, the germans also have lots of infantry in prepared positions, making it very hard to attack using infantry also.

I tried sneaking up on the anti-tank guns with forward observers, and then knocking them out using artillery. This works, but takes a lot of time. Also, it's not a very effective tactic against tank detroyers.

Does anyone have any ideas to offer?

The Jagdpanthers appear as reinforcements, it's possible to get rid of most AT guns before they show up. Especially the 88's are easily spotted and pinned, and Churchill has a fair chance of withstanding a hit.

You shouldn't take on the Jagdpanthers head on, if possible. Use smoke to mask your movement if necessary and try to get flank shots from one angle or both, with as many guns firing as possible. All you need is a track hit to effectively disable the J.P. if it's facing away from your main force. Topography in this scenario makes it challenging.