The CMBN Theater is open! Post cinematic CMBN vids here.

Hi, it is me again I would like to post my second CM:BN video. I've bought the commonwealth module yesterday so I've used some british armor in this video. I've removed the hum, tried to get a better Frame rate and (tried) to shorten the shots. (BTW I'm aware that in real life tanks usually don't attack by themselves.)

Edited by BluesNoobs

Hi, it is me again I would like to post my second CM:BN video. I've bought the commonwealth module yesterday so I've used some british armor in this video. I've removed the hum, tried to get a better Frame rate and (tried) to shorten the shots. (BTW I'm aware that in real life tanks usually don't attack by themselves.)

HI BlueNoobs. Glad to see you're still making vids. I've got the commonwealth module myself and really like it. You HAVE shortened the shots which definitely makes this more interesting for me and gives it a better pace, I think it is an improvement on the first one for sure. One thing I like is to use the zoom function to get really close to the action. My Favorite shot is at the one minute mark beside the burning German tank because it gives me the feeling of being there, on the ground. The frame rate issue??? I had a problem with that at one point and it turned out I needed to defrag my comp and I also noticed the fans that keep it cool were all dusty. I unplugged everything and VERY carefully vacuumed away the dust. It might help but as I say... BE CAREFUL :P   So... nice one mate, glad your working on and thanks for sharing all your effort.  :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...