The CMBN Theater is open! Post cinematic CMBN vids here.

Welcome to the grand opening of the New CMBN Theater!

I thought it would be good to start a thread similar to a screen shot thread dedicated to cinematic or just crazy cool CMBM vids now that the forum has video imbed feature. I started similar threads  at CMFI, and CMRT like each game has its own screen shot threads, so check out, and post movies in those CM theaters too.

I enjoyed this awesome vid created by JorgeMC, and thought it would be a good idea to open the CMBN Theater thread as a collection point for those to show off their video editing / directing talent, and to make everyone's movies easily found and seen. Although I do not have any video editing programs personally I can enjoy watching what others have made. Cinematic style using video editors, OR just unusual/ interesting things that happen in the game movies of any length will be the focus. Jorge's vid is a good example of what the CMBN Theater would like to show as opposed to AAR type vids with voice over commentary by the player. You don't need to be a Spielberg, if you just want to share something interesting or crazy that happened in the game as a video. So, if you have a good CMBN vids, or know of any good ones such as this one please post it for us to enjoy and find it easily, and to build our CMBN Theater collection. Please remember to give credit to the movie maker if you did not make it yourself.

Get the pop corn popping, the beer head foaming, and enjoy the shows!

Barkmann's Corner 3.0 by JorgeMC

Happy New Years folks, as promised: my contribution.

My opponent from H2H Monteliemar asked for a rematch, and I capitalized on an early pathfinding mistake ruthlessly. The entire battle made for good footage, I think. Remember to always plot out as many waypoints as possible!

Happy New Years folks, as promised: my contribution.

My opponent from H2H Monteliemar asked for a rematch, and I capitalized on an early pathfinding mistake ruthlessly. The entire battle made for good footage, I think. Remember to always plot out as many waypoints as possible!

Love the two-point perspective here, Rinaldi. Guys giving heat, guys receiving heat. 

Can't get enough of these videos!

Edited by BLSTK

Excellent guys! Some very nice shots there Rinaldi. Check out some awesome special effects mods to spruce up your vids. Vein's red tracers, and Drakenlordes HD muzzle flash are ones I use that are a good combo that looks very realistic, and works with all CM games.

Happy new year, and keep 'em coming!

Here is a good one that shows some of the crazy, memorable momments that happen in the game that isn't a cinematic style, but definitely belongs in the CMBN Theater collection. Watch this German HQ go total commando.

Commando by Justicar (youtube name)

Edited by Vinnart

Vinnart,

Barkmann's Corner is simply tremendous. The ochre colored smoke confused me no end, though. I wasn't seeing many Shermans catching fire or exploding, and with no damage text showing, it looked to me as though smoke was being popped. Isn't that supposed to be white? Barkmann was most definitely fighting his tank. Effectively, I might add. Quite the kill tally. Talk about selling oneself dearly!

Regards,

John Kettler

Excellent guys! Some very nice shots there Rinaldi. Check out some awesome special effects mods to spruce up your vids. Vein's red tracers, and Drakenlordes HD muzzle flash are ones I use that are a good combo that looks very realistic, and works with all CM games.

Happy new year, and keep 'em coming!

Here is a good one that shows some of the crazy, memorable momments that happen in the game that isn't a cinematic style, but definitely belongs in the CMBN Theater collection. Watch this German HQ go total commando.

Commando by Justicar (youtube name)

Thanks to the GI who actually steps on this guy before he goes on his rampage. Sometimes it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.

.Devils' Descent:second mission...by Field Marshal Blücher Video by Jorge MC

*SPOILER ALERT*

"Devil's Descent" really is the essence of what Combat Mission is all about. But beware: 'tis not for the faint of heart. 

1:17 So much senseless killing. All of this could have been avoided if they had just listened to their leader ("Wait to fire on my command.") But did they listen? No. Talk about "jumping the gun."

2:17 It's time to play "Spot the Atrocity".

5:35 So, how many shells can you stuff into a mortar tube, anyway?

6:24 Better cover your ears. I swear.

9:35 "We're taking fire." Well, thanks for stating the obvious, Lieutenant. Where have you been the last nine and a half "bleeding" minutes?!

12:40 Count the total number of shots fired. Win a prize.