Frosty the Tiger

Hi all

Kohlenklau´s exciting new CMFI campaign inspired me to give snow modding vehicles another try (I´d previously given up in frustration, it´s not easy).

The result is here: A set of CMFI Tigers lightly sprinkled with snow - and with the mod tag [snow]. The tag should ensure that these mods only show up in games with snowy ground conditions.

The base Tiger textures are made by Aris - I only applied the snow.

Get them here: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5428/details

Enjoy

16142078332_6714a40480_b.jpg

LOL so funny you decide to take this on right after BF announces they are looking to do the Bulge family.  Still appreciated.

Well, we all know that the time from when BFC announces something until the actual release can be quite substantial. So I'm not going to hold my breath :P

Anyroad, my motivation for making mods is often to make a particular scenario/campaign look right. In this case Wacht am Rapido. So I´ll probably not make any more snow mods than the ones required to improve the looks of that campaign - if I even get to make that many.

Not very likely, I´m afraid. My main focus are the vehicles that I´ll be using when playing Wacht am Rapido - and I´m almost certain I won´t even get the time to do all of those. It may not look like much, but snow modding vehicles is very time consuming.

Even if I did decide to snow mod every CMFI vehicle I wouldn´t be finished before the release of the Bulge game - which will probably contain many of the same vehicles in winter versions.

Edited by umlaut