New Modules?

There is a lot we can do with Red Thunder as itr is now. There was a lot of hard fighting in Russia and Poland as Model fought, with some success to close the hole in the German lines ripped open by Operation Bagration. Then here is the fighting in Army Group North and in Romania at the same time including the Lvov operation and the Red Army advance into Romania. I hgope to see n expansion of Red Thunder covering the period October - December1944 at least which opens up many more scenrio possibilities including winter warfare.

At the same time I think it would make sense for ?BF to open up the perod January - May 1944 opening up the final months of the battle fo the Dnieper Line and the first Soviet invassion of Romania. They can still do 1943 as a seperate game.that way.

Sorry, what I meant by 1943 was summer of 43 to late spring 44. I think that is how BF is breaking it up. Mid year to mid year.

I have decisive argument to do a Kharkov '42 module !

Or should I say... Kharkiv 1942 ?

This one if for BFC ! Yes, you could reuse the Black Sea maps to do a Kharkov '42 game ! :D No pain, no cost. You use the CMFI,CMRT & CMBN vehicules and CMBS maps and off you go, finished. Just concentrate on a good campaign.

Polo

BF,

Was there ever a final decision on whether you will be releasing the East Front as individual families based upon years or if you would be just release the years as individual modules for a common family? I know there had been some discussion but not sure if you reached a final decision yet or not.

Keeping in mind I do *not* speak for BF I have never seen them say anything except that their plan is to release a new game for each year.  The chatter around her about using modules instead has never included anyone from inside BF.  I personally believe there is no need for a final decision because they already made one.  Like I said I have no special knowledge I just think any impression there is uncertainty is purely manufactured by us rabble out here. :D