CMSF + Marines 1.10 now where?

Ok so reloading this bad boy have it up to 1.10 with the marines. Where do I go. Not sure I had 3 copies of CMSF base game I think most were Paradox. Can I go directly to NATO module or do I need to add other patches.....looking in my old folder I do have a 1.21 patch not sure do I need this still. Hmm does the patch also need a serial number? hmm not sure if I have that. Oh well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

Ok so reloading this bad boy have it up to 1.10 with the marines. Where do I go. Not sure I had 3 copies of CMSF base game I think most were Paradox. Can I go directly to NATO module or do I need to add other patches.....looking in my old folder I do have a 1.21 patch not sure do I need this still. Hmm does the patch also need a serial number? hmm not sure if I have that. Oh well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

I'd start here http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/

and if you don't find an answer or aren't sure open a ticket with the helpdesk.  I don't have a full picture of the issues raised if you have a paradox version, sorry.  Patches generally do not need serial numbers.

Edited by sburke