SoopSandwich

Purchasing Commonwealth with new master installers

Hi,

I've been waiting to purchase the CW module because I was afraid of having to re-install everything.  I have CMBN with the MG module at the 3.11 version.  I just read about the new master installers.  Does this mean if I purchase CW now I will not have to re-install everything?

Thx

If you purchase CW now, you will have to download the new master installer that comes with it, and install it. It will install over your current game, and it will give you all you need, updated to v3.11. You won't have to re-activate anything you already have (base game or MG), only CW. Should you decide to buy the VPack later, you won't need to download anything at all. You'll just need the key from that purchase to unlock the pack.

Martin

Yes, it's a large download (about 4 GB zipped, I think), but you only have to do it once. Should you choose to purchase the Vehicle Pack now, for example, then you don't need to download anything.

Yes, it's a large download (about 4 GB zipped, I think), but you only have to do it once. Should you choose to purchase the Vehicle Pack now, for example, then you don't need to download anything.

My serial number does not work for CW.. if I purchase a new copy of CW will it come with the 3.11 upgrade?  I was thinking of just deleting everything and starting over.. I have Normandy, CW, and a new version of MG with the 3.0 upgrade and vehicle pack.  I guess because Im not that computer savvy and extracting files is confusing for me.. this turned into a cluster frack... or at least it seems that way for me.

My serial number does not work for CW.. if I purchase a new copy of CW will it come with the 3.11 upgrade?  I was thinking of just deleting everything and starting over.. I have Normandy, CW, and a new version of MG with the 3.0 upgrade and vehicle pack.  I guess because Im not that computer savvy and extracting files is confusing for me.. this turned into a cluster frack... or at least it seems that way for me.

If you get in any trouble contact helpdesk! On the upper right corner you have +NewTicket blue button. They will help you out.

Don't purchase another copy if you already own one! What you need to do is go to battlefront, Log in and then go to My Account Tab. There find your purchase of CM Normandy 3.0 Upgrade and download it. I consists of a full game with all modules/apcks and patched to the latest version. Uninstall your current CMBN. After you install the downloaded file then unlock what you own by module and pack activation. You just find serial keys that you got with each bought module and you are good to go.

Good luck.