New CM:BN master installers!

For those who may have their pc on for a long time this is a method you can use to automatically shutdown your pc even if you are not at home or if you have gone to bed etc. Frankly, because it is a long download just start it when you go to bed or to work or you have to go run some errands etc. but anyway this works for Windows 7 and the link is a youtube video about it. 

B) Shutting down win 7 at a certain time

·         Start  - Click on the Start Button

·        Type in cmd   where it reads at the bottom "search programs and files"  click in the area if necessary before you type cmd

·        Type in at command prompt [shutdown<space>/s<space>/t<space>”a number”     (a black dos box type of thing pops up type in here)

·        These are forward slashes – a number is how long before it shuts down

·        1 = 1 second 60 = 1 minute

·        Then press enter

·        In order to stop it type in shutdown<space>/a     (in order to cancel this shutdown of your pc)

·        That’s it

·        For example, you would type:   shutdown /s /t 60   ß-- shuts it down in 60 seconds

·        Type the word shutdown press the spacebar type a forward slash (/) then the letter s then press the spacebar then type another forward slash (/) then the letter t then press the spacebar and type a number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I75UGh81Q1w

the link above is the video on youtube  

so in other words you can start this massive 10 gigabyte download and then set up your pc to shutdown just leave enough time.  Uh 36,000 seconds would be 10 hours I think. 

I did not make the video tell the guy thanks in the comments if you want

Edited by Artofwar