Yet another Licensing issue

Hi there, like many people, I have had this game for a few years now, and decided to try to get back into it. I've installed the game from the physical disk, and then when I try to launch I get the License screen up. I have the actual disk, manual and the map that came with it, but I just can't seem to find any info on where this mythical 'License Key' could be. I've played the game previously so it must be registered somewhere, but I can't remember if it was under a now defunct email address. I've tried emailing the person in charge of licensing, but I've yet to have a reply.

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I can provide scans of the disk etc if proof of purchase is required.

We don't sell patches. There is an update for $1 or so as a courtesy to Paradox customers who were left out in the cold, and which transforms the game to a BFC release (with key). Other than that, your license key from your Battlefront purchase is either in your customer account, or printed on the product, or, for purchases older than 2007, can perhaps be requested by submitting a ticket at http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com